Erica Diehl, IBCLC
Lactation Services in the Comfort of your Home
I assist moms and families in western Montgomery County and parts of Berks and Chester County, in the comfort and privacy of your own home. I help moms define and achieve their breastfeeding goals. I provide lactation support, management, and education to you, whether you are exclusively breastfeeding, exclusively pumping, and/or supplementing.
Having support is the number one key to achieving your breastfeeding goals.
I can help with:
- prenatal questions regarding breastfeeding
- assessing and achieving a proper latch
- assessing and identifying cause of nipple pain or damage
- engorgement, clogged ducts, and mastitis
- oversupply and/or overactive letdown
- increasing supply
- premature infants
- managing babies with slow weight gain
- alternative feeding methods
- comfort measures for weaning
- the back to work transition (and how to be a successful pumping mom!)